"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I is a VOWel

For whatever reason I stumbled across our wedding vows last night when I was looking for something else. Reading them made me tear up because I remember how happy I was that day and how much I meant these words:

I, SLS, take you, Mr.SLS, to be my husband, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust you and honor you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come, I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my heart.

Mr. SLS, as a sign of my love for you and my desire to share my whole life's journey with you, I give you this ring with the pledge that I shall cherish and care for you with all my heart and soul from this day forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy