"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love my mama

Yesterday I got my feelings hurt. And I got a little teary about it.

So I called my mama. As I explained what happened to hurt my feelings I dunno if it was because I am sick or because I am hormonal or just that I was hurt that much, but I burst out in tears. IN MY CAR. ON THE COMMUTE HOME. And I am talking full on can't catch your breath tears. I had to pull over.

Sigh.

My mama talked to me until I felt better and laid some wisdom on me too.

Sometimes I hate that I am so sensitive, but at least I feel something.

And I am grateful that when I need them my parents are there to listen to me bawl on the phone.


1 comment:

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy