"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Monday, August 22, 2011

"I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any mother*** way." -- Training Day

"I've been planning this all week, son."
I am generally a cup half full type. I know I have a good life cause I have seen some folks with some real issues -- health, money etc.

But I get the blues sometimes, damn. This past weekend I had the blues. My feelings were hurt about a few things (and I am MAD AS HELL THAT THEY WERE HURT. MAD I TELL YOU! CAUSE IT'S MY OWN DAMN FAULT, I DID IT ALL TO MYSELF) and I couldn't really talk to anybody about it, so I felt overwhelmed and by the time Mr. SLS and I were on the phone yesterday I was just done in.

So, I went to bed as a sheep. When I got up this morning though? I was wolf. Arrrrrrooooooooooooooooo!

What did Denzel say in Training Day? "The shit's chess, it ain't checkers."

I don't play chess though. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy