"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My soul is tired right now

I am trying hard right now not to just shut down. I have done that before and it is hurtful to those people who really care about me and gives too much power to those people who could care less.

But my soul is weary of my life.

I need to learn to be a better judge of character and recognize that some folks have none.

I need to learn to be as selfish with me/my feelings as I am with my money and things.

I need to learn how to stop making the wrong people and their problems my concern and priority.


1 comment:

  1. CaliGirlED8/22/2011

    Let you soul rest Sassy! Be at peace with yourself, others be damned, until you have the strength to care.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy