"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, August 19, 2011

No One Monkey Stops The Show

Apparently my girlfriends don't read my blog because they have decided to set me up with a young man.

I pointed out some of the things I have written in the past few days -- I'm still married, I'm not sure I'm ready for all that -- they said pishposh.

When I added that I'm currently licking a teeny tiny wound inflicted by the teacher, they threw my own stuff back at me: "don't no one monkey stop the show!"

What cracks me up is the elaborate plan that they have cooked up for me and this fella that he is not privvy to. When I heard all these shenanigans, all I could think about (while laughing) is the scene in "Two Can Play That Game" when Anthony Anderson says, "The C.I.A. ain't got shit on a woman with a plan."

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy