"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Odds and Ends. Mostly Odds

When the earth stopped shaking yesterday the first call I got once I could receive them, was not from my mama or my daddy (they were calls two and three) but from Mr. SLS. He says he is responsible for me and is always checking to see if I have money or gas in the car or need something.

I really really reallly wish there was someone else around here to take the trash out. I hate that chore.

I still don't have food in my fridge. Maybe someday.

I love the beach/lake. When I grow up I'm going to have a lake/beach house.

I went by Mr. SLS' house last week and when I walked in it was all dark and I thought, I'm so glad I don't live here any more. It did seem odd to see "my room" all empty.

When I walked into the house I was talking to my mother and I had to tinkle so I handed the phone to Mr. SLS while I went to potty. They talked for 20 minutes, long after I had finished my business. My mama misses her son-in-law.

I have a friend who is having an issue with a boss who yelled and berated her in a meeting. O_O I told her to pimp slap him across the mouth. You have to meet crazy AT crazy.

I have blackout blinds in my bedroom so if I close the door I don't know if it's day or night. That's kinda creepy but it helps when I need to take a nap.

I need somebody to hang pictures and stuff up on my walls.

I think I'm going to let my hair grow out. I usually keep it cut short.

What's odd with y'all?

1 comment:

  1. these blackout blinds you speak of?  needs those asaptually... i live to sleep in a dark room.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy