"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Powering Down

OK, the last few days of little to no sleep have finally hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm about to nod off over here in cubeland. I can't wait to get home so I can get in my bed. At 6:30 p.m.

There *is* good news, however! I just had the best salad ever for lunch, and that's saying something as I have eaten a LOT of salad in my day. It was the Steak and Asparagus salad from Busboys and Poets: All natural grassfed steak with mixed field greens, tomatoes, caramelized onions, and cucumbers tossed in balsamic vinaigrette with gorgonzola cheese.







3 comments:

  1. God I miss Busboys and Poets!

    Yay for getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at that photo. That salad sounded dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at that photo. That salad sounded dope.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy