"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testing Makes Me Testy

30 Something: A Test Run: So, what if you went out on a date with a guy - your first date - and he left his wallet at home? What would you do? Would you offer to pay ...
I am linking to this post over on Lottie's blog cause this sounded so silly to me. Really? Ugh.

I am not a game player. I am not coy either. I am a bit of a flirt and a tease, but not with every man as I have to be comfortable enough with a guy to flirt with him and that takes time.

What you see is what you get with me. I don't have the energy to pretend I am something or someone else. This, right here, is IT.

If a dude decided to pull that trick Lottie wrote about to "test" if I am a gold digger, he and his prolly not that damn big anyway wallet could kiss my entire left ass cheek. In my experience only the average ass earner dudes seem to be focused on ferreting out supposed gold diggers. 

So what have we learned today? Don't come at me with no BS tests, take that ish to a therapist and work it out, hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy