"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, September 16, 2011

Bits of This and That

I walked the other piece of paper we needed to file with the divorce court down to the courthouse today and now, all we need to do is show up for our hearing.

I was supposed to go out with Mr. SLS yesterday for drinks, but somewhere around 4 p.m. I decided I didn't feel like being out and I told him to just come by and have a drink instead. Then I went home, had ONE glass of wine and fell asleep like a dead woman. He called and said something something something to which I replied (*sjhaosd8907a8!*@ and then I woke up this morning. In my clothes. With my hair all mashed and crazy on one side. And all the lights on in the house. And food in pots on the stove (thankfully I had cut the stove off before I conked out). I haven't been sleeping well this week and I guess the glass of wine was all my body needed to shut down.

I'm invited to a fancy-ish party tomorrow at an embassy and I need to find something to wear. I've been looking around but I'm still not sure what to get. Remember, I said this party is TOMORROW.

My house is a mess upstairs. The other two levels are fine. If I had guests I would not be embarrassed. But the top level of my house where the bedrooms are has clothes strewn from one end to the other. It's a mess.

I'm not ready for it to be cold. I don't like to leave the house when it's cold.

This week was a busy one at work, but in a good way. Not all hectic and crazy, but more ideas and brainstorming. I like that.

Ever since I came home from the beach, I have been cooking dinner in my house.

The city offers free aerobics and weight training classes at one of the THREE community centers near my house, so I signed up.

And since this is a post about random nothings, here ya go:

2 comments:

  1. Okay Chuck Testa is the gat dang man.  LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekillian9/16/2011

    that was the most random video i've ever seen in my life. Hilarious. 

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy