"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Um. Oops!

I keep a list of blogging topics on my phone so on days when I am stumped I can whip out one of those evergreen topics and give y'all something.

But see what had happened was....

OK, I left my phone at home today. And I'm stumped.

You know what it is? It's like when Mary J. Blige first came out and she was all hurting and in pain and then she got clean and fell in love and her music changed and people were like, "Wha? I don't like this Mary! Give me the old Mary with the dramerz!" (<--I still laugh about Dwight of RHOA mispronouncing drama, so thought I'd use it here)

Cause, see, I was hurting before I left on vacay and for the past little bit I've been writing from that perspective and, as my August count will attest to, I had a lot to say about that ish. But now I am over it and back to my regular sassiness!

Maybe I'll think of something later.

2 comments:

  1. ekillian9/06/2011

    Yay! I love sassy SLS. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in a  happy place is better than hurting place. So new MJ is just great!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy