"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wouldn't You Know It?

Yesterday as I was walking back to work from the courthouse, I saw the WMATA offices and remembered I had "lost" my SmarTrip card so I stopped and got another one.

This morning, as I was straightening up while waiting for Mr. SLS to pick me up (we had an appt at 10 a.m.) I found the old SmarTrip card. It was laying on my dresser. In plain view. Sigh.

Mr. SLS and I stopped for breakfast after finishing our appointment and as we chatted he said something about his money being tight. I pointed out that he had been saying that all summer long and asked what was he doing with his money. He asked if he needed to be telling me all of that since we were split up and I said, you do if it means I have to wait to get MY money. Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, don't make me stab you with this fork in front of all these people.

Also I gave the other key back. I don't want access to his house, I just had emotions tied up in the key he had given me way back when.

Hope you all are having a relaxing Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy