"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, October 23, 2011

All Is Fixed

Mr. XSLS (do we like that?) and I kissed and made up today and handled the business we needed to get done yesterday that didn't happen.

I'm not a grudge holder. Do you know how much pretty is wasted by being ugly on the inside? I'll be damn if my face gets all wrinkled and creased up messing with him.

My mama who is VERY MUCH a grudge holder and who is still mad today about something folks did 20 and 30 years ago said she admires that me and my ex-husband aren't nasty to each other. It's given her something to think about in regard to how she handles her relationships.

It's so pretty out today I put the top back on the car. Hope y'all are enjoying the nice weather too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy