"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama SLS!

I called my mom this morning to wish her a happy birthday and she told me that she wanted a blowout birthday party -- three years from now. What da hell? LOL!

THEN when I asked her what she was doing today (my mama "retired" in 2003, but has continued to take long-term sub teaching gigs) she said her friend was going to work for her (what?!) and she was going to a hotel to check-in and she would be ordering room service, watching Trash TV, getting a massage and not answering her cell.

Of course, I only half heard the last part of the conversation cause I was like, what kind of job is this where you can send your FRIEND in to work for you when you don't feel like going? How do I get that hook up?

Well she told me I was keeping her from her celebration and got off the phone. 

One day Imma be old enough to do and say whatever I want to all the time, too. LOL!

Have a good one y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy