"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I realizeeee that I just don't love yoooou, NOT like I used to!

I'm not a big a John Legend fan, but I did love this song back in the day and I've had it spinning on repeat for an hour now.

P.S. I think I stopped liking John when I met him and he was my height practically and kinda frail looking. That killed it. HOLLA HOLLA HOLLAAAAA!

P.P.S. I love how Kanye is supposed to be the directing the choir in this video but keeps looking right into the camera. LOL

1 comment:

  1. tiffanyinhouston10/09/2011

    This song right here, this SONG RIGHT HERE...man, this is how I got OVER.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVz9VewVo7Y

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy