"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something New

I know I said I wasn't ready to date but whatever, this young man pursued me and I couldn't run that fast. LOL!

Anyway, we've been hanging out and he's a cool kid, but different in some ways I'm not used to but that I like. A lot.

And he's alpha male, which I LOVE. Handle me. Don't just SAY you're the boss BE the boss. Chea!

Is there a future for us? I don't know about all that. I'm not planning for tomorrow, I'm just enjoying this right here, right now.

That's all.

5 comments:

  1. CaliGirlED10/18/2011

    I hear ya Sassy! Enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekillian10/18/2011

    woohooo! woohooo! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. TNDRHRT10/18/2011

    Yay!  Enjoy the here and now!  Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singlelif10/21/2011

    Well, you already know how I feel about this ! He chose you.  Loves the alpha male.  Big, strong, strapping brother ! Do you, Boo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. SassyJJ10/24/2011

    Enjoy yourself! 

    The Man is an alpha, Dominant, Alpha...HA!  I love me so him!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy