"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm about to revoke my mama's holiday invite....

She sent me a message saying, "Next year invite the whole family up for one of the holidays."

Say what now?

A big hell and no to that ish right there.

I live far away for a reason. It means I can keep all them folks -- and their craziness -- far far far away. I ain't inviting them up here to get on my nerves!

She's gonna mess around and lose her unlimited access to me and my home talking all crazy.



3 comments:

  1. Mywhateva11/18/2011

    Umm, yeah. as long as they live far away, that should be fine. they can visit and take their crazy home with them. but don't ever let them move near you or fool yourself into thinking it would be nice going home. you will REGRET that ish fo' real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SassyJJ11/21/2011

    hehe! :)

    But i feel you though...i just don't feel like being bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh, lol.  After moving away from my family for a SECOND time, this would be.  Not no, but HELL no.

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy