"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Hair

I missed my weekly hair appt last week which was a huge terrible mistake (I forgot it was sked for Friday before work instead of Saturday and was in the bed asleep when I was supposed to be in the chair).

I have been looking real crazy about the head as a result, because I need chemicals and color and a trim.

But today, all that will be fixed. And thank the baby jeebus cause I hate for my head to be all raggedy. No amount of makeup and earrings and lip gloss can compensate for a jacked up head.

Plus I feel raggedy when my hair isn't right. I just think that, as a grown woman with a career, I should be polished looking.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy