"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks And Blessings


Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who visits me here and reaches out to me via Twitter. I enjoy laughing with you and learning from you.

Today when I leave work, I am having dinner with CreoleinDC, someone I met via the Internet. It's cool the connections you can make via the Internet.

Last year I worked, but didn't have a plan for dinner or anything and it was the most depressing day I think I had ever spent. I feel terrible for people who aren't able to at least share a meal with coworkers or someone.

My ex-sister-in-law (the one I like who is the mom of the niece I hang out with sometimes) invited me over for dinner, but naturally I declined. Mr. XSLS is having dinner there (we always hosted Thanksgiving cause it's his fave holiday and he just blinked when I told him what to do -- cook the stuff you know how to cook and order a turkey -- so I guess she stepped in). She said I would really be missed. And I *do* miss what had become our little family traditions, too -- Mr. XSLS said he missed them -- but we are divorced and this is how divorce works.

Anyway, I hope each and every one of you is posted up somewhere with friends and loved ones enjoying the holiday! Take care and gobble gobble!

1 comment:

  1. tiffanyinhouston11/26/2011

    I'm thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy