"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, December 2, 2011

What The Hell Ginger?!

So this lady comes out and says she has spent 13 years rolling around with Cornbread (I won't say his full name here).

blog post in The Washington Post included this information:
"White has been frequently unemployed, according to news reports, and public records reveal financial difficulties that resulted in several eviction notices."
Thirteen years and my paper so messed up I am getting eviction notices?!!! DA HELL kinda side piece game was this chick playing?

As I have said many many times before, I don't do side chick. Not ever.

BUT if in some strange crazy weird world I fell down, bumped my head and lost all my sense and morals and became a side piece to some married man, BELIEVE ME, I would not be doing that ish without considerable compensation. And as long as I'm laying down, I better not ever never EVER get an eviction notice or foreclosure notice or no other kinda damn disconnection/bill not paid in full notice. Shit on that. 

Again, my parents taught me to be on top of whatever game I'm in. 

Ginger got screwed literally and figuratively. 

That's all. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy