"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let me back up for some folks....

I had written awhile back about how me and Mr. XSLS had two frozen embryos left and I was undecided what to do with them.

Then we decided to go ahead and transfer them. Neither of us thought it would work. It hadn't worked the other three times, why now?

Well, one of 'em decided to settle in for the duration! So, I'm knocked up!

We will parent together and he goes to appointments with me and stuff.

Meanwhile I'm trying to make it to the end of the day because I hurled all over the bathroom floor a couple of hours ago. I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better now though, whew!

That is all.

12 comments:

  1. CaliGirlED2/16/2012

    Awww Sassy!!! Well congratulations and all that good stuff!  That was a very sweet love letter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Rita B2/16/2012

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazel tov!  Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's terrific news!  Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mywhateva2/18/2012

    That baby is doing its job. It's making sure nothing bad gets in there. I promise the sickness will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. traveldiva2/26/2012

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MsJamie142/26/2012

    Wow! Congratulations! Please keep us posted as your pregnancy progresses! Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deljah2/26/2012

    Bet wishes with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NtrlGAGirl2/27/2012

    I know I'm all late, but CONGRATS from a super-lurker!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy