"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Friday, March 23, 2012

I feel better

Springtime helps. I've always loved spring and summer, being able to walk around outside without 100000 layers on, sitting in the porch with a sweet tea chilling out, sandals, bike riding, birds chirping, flowers blooming.

And I have my puppy to walk and entertain and he never lets me get too down with his love licking and cuddles. This is my baby now.

And I'm going to church tomorrow, something I haven't done in a long time.

Yeah, I feel better.

4 comments:

  1. And just for you... 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QafBiYNnfdU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Alright Alriiigghht

    ReplyDelete
  3. MsJamie143/26/2012

    Of course you do, you rock. 

    ReplyDelete

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy