"There are notes between notes, you know." -- Sarah Vaughan

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

But wait, there IS good news!

A coworker told me today out of the blue that I always look stylishly pulled together and fresh. Which of course pepped up my cute shoe step. Like I said the other day, I might be fat but I'll be DAMNED if I just give up.

I have an acting event coming up soon. I'm nervous, but excited, too.

My mom sent me one of her hats for derby day. A sista looks clean like NEW MONEY with that hat on yo!

Someone reached out to me about career opportunities yesterday and sounds like they are excited about me, so maybe that will turn into something promising.

I've got a couple of conversations going with some artsy/musical dudes, which you know is right up my alley.

And finally, I have two trips scheduled for this summer and fall, and another in the planning stages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your inside voice ... or I'll put you outside. -- SingLikeSassy